"We all GROW from Here"
Wanborough Primary School aims to inspire every child to achieve their potential through creative, enjoyable, memorable and outstanding teaching.
We aim to provide opportunities for everyone connected to the school to GROW academically, socially, emotionally, morally, culturally and spiritually from the experiences we create together.
All Governors, staff members and volunteers commit themselves wholeheartedly to:
- We recognise that we are life-long learners and engage proactively with CPD opportunities to reach our potential individually and collectively.
- We set ourselves challenging targets for pupil achievement and try our best to achieve them.
- We evaluate our performance on a regular basis to the aspirations of the school and ourselves. We review the effectiveness of our practise, welcoming further training and support in achieving excellence.
- We set personal goals to ensure we maintain a healthy work life balance.
- We will continue to work relentlessly in improving the outcomes for all children in an ever changing educational landscape; where expectations are increasing and resources limited.
- We are receptive to feedback in order to help continually improve our performance.
- We support a professional culture of learning together to enable success.
- We forge positive professional relationships and work with parents
- We are highly motivated to achieve outstanding outcomes in all areas of our own and children's performance and behaviour.
- We accept our responsibilities and will ensure that we continue to improve our knowledge and skills.
- We have proper and professional regard for the ethos, policies and practices of Wanborough Primary School and maintain high standards in our own attendance and punctuality.
- We promote the school positively in all that we do, refusing to tolerate negative behaviours.
- We utilise the strengths, expertise and roles of teams and individuals to provide memorable learning experiences for all pupils.
- We aim to make our curriculum engaging and dynamic, capturing all children's imagination and curiosity through inspirational teaching.
- We adopt a proactive stance of 'seizing the moment' and welcome new solutions to old problems.
- We celebrate individual and collective successes, recognising the importance of making every child feel positive about themselves and their achievements.